Forum Discussion

4 years ago

I'm at the door of end-game

I'm so close to end-game! I spent around 2-3k donuts to clear out 60 something task. I'm on the final task! Get 1Billion Springfield Heights currency. I just need to get one billion and unlock the rest of the land. I just counted and I'm 104 characters away from owning all of the characters. I need to also get 4billion in cash. Having God should make this pretty simple. I just have not played much. But I do feel a bit accomplished at this point. I don't think I've ever seen a empty task book apart from the beginning of the game.

• I don't miss the grind to get to 1 billion heights value @simpsonare, I did it on the first release of SH before they added the extra characters with the 8hr tasks, and my thumbs have never recovered from the RSI.?
    When they released the extra characters I didn't want to feel left out so I took the opportunity to increase my SH value to the max cap at 2 billion which didn't take half as much effort, so it's a realistic goal if you're looking for more targets.
    You're right about the igc as well, I remember it taking years (literally) to get my 1st billion but after that it seemed to shoot up in no time, especially when you don't need to donut farm anymore.
    I can see that you're already at lvl 939 so the only other real milestones I can remember were emptying out the yearbook and hitting 1234% bonus (cos that equates 1 Rat Trap Truck with 1 level up).
    The only remaining maximums to hit after that are the unpleasant ones: buying all the available land & hitting the item limit. ??
  • "TheRealTiminator;c-2184431" wrote:
    With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.
    I'm sure @wadebear did a post somewhere that explains all the maths.

Actually I did a spreadsheet. It's here.
  • With God, you will reach the IGC limit before you know it. The first billion is the hardest and took me a couple of years. Once I had God, it was a matter of weeks before I hit the limit.
  • "TheRealTiminator;c-2184323" wrote:
    I don't miss the grind to get to 1 billion heights value @simpsonare, I did it on the first release of SH before they added the extra characters with the 8hr tasks, and my thumbs have never recovered from the RSI.?
    When they released the extra characters I didn't want to feel left out so I took the opportunity to increase my SH value to the max cap at 2 billion which didn't take half as much effort, so it's a realistic goal if you're looking for more targets.
    You're right about the igc as well, I remember it taking years (literally) to get my 1st billion but after that it seemed to shoot up in no time, especially when you don't need to donut farm anymore.
    I can see that you're already at lvl 939 so the only other real milestones I can remember were emptying out the yearbook and hitting 1234% bonus (cos that equates 1 Rat Trap Truck with 1 level up).
    The only remaining maximums to hit after that are the unpleasant ones: buying all the available land & hitting the item limit. ??

1234% means 1 rat trap = 1 level up? I'm at 2000+ and I'm sure it takes a couple to level up ?
  • With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.

• "TheRealTiminator;c-2184431" wrote:
    With the proviso that you have the XP collider on @lloydearwa87, it should definitely equate.

I've been using that. But then again maybe I'm just not noticing ? I do a few at a time so dont count how many times I get the donut choice.
  • "vetinari1476;c-2184739" wrote:
    With God, you will reach the IGC limit before you know it. The first billion is the hardest and took me a couple of years. Once I had God, it was a matter of weeks before I hit the limit.

I counted how much I earn after a 24hr job period with my town. And I get 32 million