Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Important Question About Missiles/UFO's

You have to buy the Ray Gun if you want more. It gives you 1 every 8hrs. Otherwise you win them in bags.
  • mikepellerin60 wrote:

Otherwise you win them in bags.

I don't get them in bags though :evil: not even bags from my premium kids

stupid game :x
  • They're VEEEERY rare. Actually, I'd like to see the odds of the bag items.

The ray gun is a great investment. It gives you the crashed UFO site and Kodos as well, and one missile every 8 hours until the end of the event, from which alone you should expect to shoot down around 3 friends UFOs containing 30 donuts each (odds for 30 donuts are 1%).

I spent my long saved donuts on it - still freemium though!
  • Yeah only a 2% chance of winning ammo in treat bags so very rare unfortunately.
  • jankrohn wrote:

The ray gun is a great investment. It gives you the crashed UFO site and Kodos as well, and one missile every 8 hours until the end of the event, from which alone you should expect to shoot down around 3 friends UFOs containing 30 donuts each (odds for 30 donuts are 1%).

there's nothing that says it comes with the crashed UFO site and Kodos as well :?
  • chrisgyo wrote:
    jankrohn wrote:

there's nothing that says it comes with the crashed UFO site and Kodos as well :?

Yeah, the advertising job isn't the greatest, but you do get them. Well worth it IMO.
  • I've been getting quite a few from bags, weirdly enough. No donuts though. And I'd really like to get an idea of the radius for blowing up UFOs so I can stop accidentally blowing them up when I'm trying to hoard ammo.