Forum Discussion

10 years ago

incentive idea

Sounds way more complicated than needed. I think the devs should continue to focus on making designing easier by implementing simple tools like area/lasso select. Complex schemes like these will turn people off. After al, this is a simple tapper many people play while making number two or vegging out to late night tv.
  • Not interested in comparing or rating towns.

Thanks for asking.
  • I think rating towns would be abused and cause hard feelings, so I voted No.

BUT, my favorite feature of CoC was Random Attacks. (Really, it was the only thing I liked about CoC.) I liked visiting random towns to see what other players were doing. So I do like the aspect of this idea of visiting a random player's town. I even like replacing Other Springfield with a different random player each day! I just don't think there should be a rating system.
  • XBL-Heretic, nice angle on the topic. Your vision shares similar ideas to how I started this idea. I see that same 100 towns some are well destined others are house and tree farms. Would be nice to see more hard work by players.