Forum Discussion

4junk3000
New Spectator
2 years ago

Interesting observation about the water park event...

In this splash screen image (no pun intended :) ), there's a lazy river w orange and white inflatable tubes. Was that a prize for IRL cash or just an alt design we did not get?

• That is "The Void", which I believe was on the prize track. The gag is that kids are on the floaties when they go into a tunnel, but the floaties exit the tunnel with no kids.
  • Have you tapped on the Demon Deluge? Once will most likely send the slidee through the tube to the bottom pool. Keep tapping. Something goes wrong and the slidee doesn’t hit the pool. Where he lands depends on where you have placed the ride.
  • "spyder1952850;c-2222239" wrote:
    Have you tapped on the Demon Deluge? Once will most likely send the slidee through the tube to the bottom pool. Keep tapping. Something goes wrong and the slidee doesn’t hit the pool. Where he lands depends on where you have placed the ride.

Thank you for mentioning this. I must now wait 6 days until im home to play again. I hope I remember! LOL I rushed the current event w donuts to finish it as I could not bring my game device out of town this trip.
  • "stevieort;c-2222234" wrote:
    That is "The Void", which I believe was on the prize track. The gag is that kids are on the floaties when they go into a tunnel, but the floaties exit the tunnel with no kids.

Thank you for clarifying! I remember the name now.