Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Is Season 25 the last?

I have a feeling it will be, I think the actors are through with it..it will defiantly be the end of an era. Won't be another show like it.
  • Oh I would be really sad that is the last they're making. Simpsons are one of a kind, nothing will compare.
    Needs to be added to Netflix I say. And my Xmas list.
  • ecneralc wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    hasanmohamma wrote:
    WalterCartman let me tell u something I'm a die hard simpsons fan too :-o I watched the Simpsons season 1 premier when I was 3 years old with my dad never missed an episode since I watched all the episodes. the Simpsons was responsible for changing my life.The Simpsons is the reason I started a family it's the reason for pursing my dreams and earning them and still have a lot left since I just turned 24 Years old. The Simpsons season 25 will not be the last and they know that and also Simpsons has at least 5 or 6 years left. The Simpsons is in my opinion the best show I have ever seen in my life.

If you just turned 24, you weren't 3 when Season 1 of The Simpsons premiered in December of 1989.

Maybe Season 4.

Touching story none the less :)

I was born in 1986 so I turned 3 in 1989 I just turned 27 but I should be 24 according to this I'm so confused :S
    the best year :thumbup: hehe