Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Is Springfield Downs A Waste?

Definatly is I don't even bother to use it, it's like when you buy your first ever mystery box right at the start of the game, you get 10 donuts how often does that happen? It's just to bait you to buy the boxes, same as the first time you play the dogs you win 25k and its rare as to win again
  • Yes and no. It's good to give two hour jobs to Brockman and Tony and it boosts your star rating for indulgences. It' bad because it's huge, eating an entire square of space and, like others have stated, very difficult to get money out of.
  • SuperMario643000 wrote:
    It is achully easy to get money out of, just bet on the cheap dogs.

So your saying always pick the top one as it has a 95% success rate? Is that what you mean because ill try it. See not always trying to fight ya mate
  • I've bet around 3 or 4 times.. not a lot but they were all on either the first or second dog, which is mean to win 1:1. it's 0:4 at the moment...

definitely not worth it for me.. from what it seems from other responses, maybe varies between accounts?
  • What are you all talking about...the best odds provided are 2-1. That means 30% chance of winning. Not 90. If you are getting more than this, you are simply beating the odds.