Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Is the Jebediah Springfield statue available?

p3bowman wrote:
Does anyone know if the Jebediah Springfield statue is a free item? I looked at the free vs. premium items thread, and that lists the statue as free. I'm wondering if it's no longer available and the Super Jeb statue is my best bet. I think it would be a good addition to my Springfield, but I'd rather not spend the donuts if I don't have to.

Also, what's the difference between the Jebediah Springfield statue and the Super Jeb statue? Thanks!

The Super Jeb statue was a free item from last year's superhero event. It's just another Jeb statue that looks like a superhero, but comes with a 0.60% bonus multiplier and looks really good if you made a Zenith City in your town.

The original statue you can get for free by tapping Homer enough times. I put him on his 45 second mypad task and kept tapping him. You'll also get 10 donuts! :mrgreen:

The Simpsons Tapped Out wiki has lots of valuable information about these things and is worth a read. :thumbup:
  • p3bowman wrote:
    Does anyone know if the Jebediah Springfield statue is a free item? I looked at the free vs. premium items thread, and that lists the statue as free. I'm wondering if it's no longer available and the Super Jeb statue is my best bet. I think it would be a good addition to my Springfield, but I'd rather not spend the donuts if I don't have to.

Also, what's the difference between the Jebediah Springfield statue and the Super Jeb statue? Thanks!
    you have to tap homer 10 times to get it but first you have to bring up the job menu for homer
  • Don't feel bad it took me almost a month to remember this from when I used to play a few years back.
  • It feels great to get the Jebediah statue doesn't it, I had been playing for many months before I read somewhere about how to get it as I had no idea about the statue easter egg lol.
  • The super jeb statue is available now as is radioactive man, the Bartman cave and Kane manor.