Forum Discussion

11 years ago

two Jebediahs

LeuchtbojeConny wrote:
In one of my neighbour's towns there are two Jebediahs standing next to each other.
They are both the same: the one you get from tapping Homer ten times.

How is that possible?

Edit: Please forgive the accidential double post. :oops:

Are you certain they are the same one? Whacking day added one where he's killing a snake with his rifle.

If it was a confirmed double, then it's a hack.
  • I have one from tapping Homer, and two from last year's Whacking Day. I logged in on my iphone and got the statue, then later logged in at home from my android tablet and got the same thing again. This happened with the gymnast mat also, so I have two of those. You can't sell them, so I leave them out.

No hacking involved.
  • @IstheGook
    You are talking about the whacking day statue. I've read somewhere that you could receive two of them by playing on two different devices, just like you described.
    I'm talking about two of the original Jebediahs. The easteregg ones you get from tapping Homer.

But if it is a hack, then it certainly explains all the premium stuff suddenly appearing in this person's Springfield.
    Three whales...
  • LeuchtbojeConny wrote:
    @IstheGook
    You are talking about the whacking day statue. I've read somewhere that you could receive two of them by playing on two different devices, just like you described.
    I'm talking about two of the original Jebediahs. The easteregg ones you get from tapping Homer.

But if it is a hack, then it certainly explains all the premium stuff suddenly appearing in this person's Springfield.
    Three whales...
    it's a hack
  • I have two... Err three actually. I got the first one early on... Then the second pose came out for whacking day or something. It was around the same time as the harp glitches...

I earned the award and was pleasing statue when the game crashed and shut down. I went back in and went through same steps, and placed it. Lateri found another in my inventory.

So not a hack.. Just the game being crappy and glitchy...
  • PowellSkier wrote:
    Tapped Homer hundreds of times, still no Jebediahh statue. Is there any way to reset Homer so I can get the statue?

No way to reset him, but you have to tap him when he's on an outdoor task - like the pool or playing his iPad.
  • PowellSkier wrote:
    Tapped Homer hundreds of times, still no Jebediahh statue. Is there any way to reset Homer so I can get the statue?

GamerGD3d is correct. I got it while he was playing ring toss in Krustyland (So it took me a while). Homer has to be standing still. If you are doing it right, Homer giggles