Forum Discussion

10 years ago

"It's been a while..." oh, really?

:D Couldn't agree more!! I hope EA launch a patch/fix for this soon! I get this notice 2 or 3 times every.single.day and usually within 5 minutes of the time I last exited the game. VERY annoying! :evil:
  • Ok, so last night the notifications went back to normal for me. I didn't receive another update, I didn't turn them off. They're completely back to normal. Hopefully they stay that way!
  • Super annoying! It sends this like, as soon as I log off the game. Within minutes- You haven't been for a while.......leave me alone! I was JUST THERE!
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I've been getting my fav notification today where Homer Shouts "HEY...HEY!! Stop doing what you are doing & come play with me" Or something like that anyway! :lol:

I've never heard that! Someone should get every Tapped Out notification and make it into a YouTube video showcasing them all! :-)
  • Between these stupid, constant notifications and my dissatisfaction with the tap ball event, I'm highly considering deleting this game.
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one fed up with this crap. I was just playing the game 5 minutes ago, started a task with Lisa, logged out and got a notification not even a minute later. This is getting ridiculous, but it's not as bad as the one saying the Simpsons are wondering when you'll help rebuild Springfield ...