Forum Discussion

11 years ago

JoshSherer you got mentioned again

That took me a minute... Then I laughed.
  • Bartman has been around long enough to know the "whole" story, unlike 90% of people here who don't like tupac, so they hassle me for the dislikes and are actually offended that someone actually likes what they dislike, it's immediate confrontation.
  • Igcognita wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    DamnedDonuts wrote:
    What a load of crap. You think cuz a lot of people have left since last year that your lies will fly. BS.

A drama queen who has historically gone out of his way to start problems is whining and playin the victim. Poor me I've been picked on. Boo friction hoo. Throw attitude at people and wonder why you get it back.

You and your lil insane clown posse did nothing but attack harass and cajole posters for like forever and a day, you still have a pissy attitude and still cry like a lil * when someone throws it back at you.

GROW UP

I wouldn't have worded it so harshly, but eveything said here is true. I've lurking here for over a year. I read everything when it was happening. You like to dish ot out bit can't take it when it comes back to you. You get hostile and aggressive. You and a small group of people tried to take over the forum, after a couple of months and a bunch of post you thought you ruled the place. I don't for one minute believe your trying to give josh a taste of his own. Not after having read many of your comments. Read your experiment comment o er and realise your actually describing yourself. It's all for laughs, Stop taking it so serious.

But once again jumping to conclusions. I don't care how bloody long you have "lurked" here for, bottom line is. If I didn't say I was attacking Josh, how do you know I wasn't being sarcastic? Jumping to conclusions again. Your not me so how do you know what iam thinking,feeling and about to say? You don't, how do I know you have lurked for so long? It's just hear say. Your just another fan who is actually offended themselves because iam just telling it how it is. I don't care what any of you think, be realistic, you can't see it from my point of view? Why the heck will I see it from yours?