Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Jub-Jub free to buy?

Nujuju299 wrote:
I'm not entirely certain if this should go to bug report forum, but I bought the Springfield petty shop a while ago, along with the lizard. Back then it was premium for some 160 donuts or so, not exactly though, I just don't remember the price.
After the last update, Jub-Jub got some new quests added so it's not just the 12- hour flock tongue all the time. However, I'm wondering if he's been "demoted" to free, as the cash for his one hour quest does a reward of only 70.
His 12 hour still shows 600, I believe that's still premium level, right?

Compare to like Bart or something. Amounts for all should be higher on Jub Jub then those same timed ones.

$70 sounds like the 1 hour rate.
  • Yes, $70 is freemium 1 hour and $600 is premium 12 hour. Sounds like they just messed up when they added the new tasks.
  • Ah, well it doesn't say how much Jub-Jub is anymore because... I already have him and I can't check his price again.
    Yea I was wondering about that because I was half outraged either wanting a refund-if Jub-jub went free or something, or figure there's some bug or mess with the update because he only has the one premium price loot task.