Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Just curious? ?

Remember that this game has been going strong for over 4 years already. So a lot of that content you see was free at some point.

All those past events, episode tie-ins & other limited time content updates have released tons of free stuff that when they got released initially were free upon unlocking them only to be sold later when they got released again for donuts. So take that into account
  • When I started playing, we got tons of free stuff. Also, I don't mind buying the odd thing and spending real money. Lately, they've been generous with the donuts so it's been easy to buy what you want.
    AirurandoP
    Rising Newcomer
    Squatch-1800 wrote:
    Hello, I love this game, very addicting! ? Just wondering, as I look at some of my friends towns,I notice so many different things. Now I do play A LOT, and even sometimes get up in the middle of the night to reset my character to earn things, but looking at some of the other towns I just have to wonder HOW MUCH REAL MONEY people are spending to buy donuts ?on some of this cool stuff ?? Granted,the game is getting better at giving out donuts but damn lol. How much and how often do some of you buy donuts ? Friend me if you like ?

Nothing spent on Donuts. 100% fremium but have been playing for ages so got a lot of stuff for free that now costs donuts eg Barney's Bowlerama, Hippy and his Recycling centre etc
  • my only advise is just quit while you still can...bought Boatload of 2400 Donuts x 2, Store Full of 900 Donuts x 1, and other offers and Platinum Scratch-R for multiple times. probably spent around 300 us dollars already