Forum Discussion

rockyb2006
New Spectator
8 years ago

Just purchased shipwreck with obels

I just got the shipwreck. It's pretty lack luster for 1000 obels. It just sits in the water with no sound or animation.

And if anyone wonders, the large obels pack I believe was 500. I was just over 500 and getting the pack put me at 1028.
  • "spritals148;1491465" wrote:
    @tapperino_forums ok that's cool. @simpfan78 hate when you're right lol then again it might show up next year? :). I need bats bonfires and brambles et al :)

Yeah, better to buy the one ship next year than a single bat next year like they did with the mutant tree this year *grumble*...
  • "simp7fan;1491488" wrote:
    "spritals148;1491465" wrote:
    @tapperino_forums ok that's cool. @simpfan78 hate when you're right lol then again it might show up next year? :). I need bats bonfires and brambles et al :)

Yeah, better to buy the one ship next year than a single bat next year like they did with the mutant tree this year *grumble*...

And another great point simp7fan. I'm just gonna keep collecting till the end and decide when I see how many I have. I think you're right tho, I was surprised to see some of the things from last year even on the craft track, would've thought some of them would've been for $$
  • "chrisgyo;1490810" wrote:
    realistically we need another 2 or 3 strips of water in the game....atm it just doesnt make sense
    islands so close to land? a whale so close to land? so many huge boats so close together? meeeeh

Yes, definitely need more water.

I got the shipwreck. I like it. If past events have taught me anything it's that I will be wracking my brain to decide how much of each item I am willing to put in my inventory because I simply have to spend all of the currency I've accumulated. Not really concerned about having a dearth of obols at this point.
  • Well, I am at crafting level 15 with 1500 obels. I guess I will play out the rest of the event and then decide to craft the shipwreck if I feel that I have WAY too much of everything else.
  • I finally got the shipwreck today. I can't believe I was worried. We still have over a week to go!