Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Just Wondering

I got SVT in a mystery box, but I'd already bought one, so he rests in my inventory, unusable....
  • Mystery Boxes are mostly crap. You may get some donuts once in awhile but getting a rare premium item is not entirely common.
  • been playing for 11 months. Just got my first 10 donuts from the box today. I got the lemon tree a long time ago from it and 2 SVTs one who's trapped in storage.
  • I have never bought one but weekly I have got SVT and the lemon tree the rest is crap
  • I got SVT within the first month of playing. Got a Lemon Tree maybe a month later, then next to nothing since. 6 months ago I got 10 donuts, and maybe a month or 2 ago I got a mystery box (opened a week later for $250).

My prizes have at least varied, I haven't gotten 2 of the same prize in a row for a while (knocks on wood). I got 3 white fences a few boxes ago.
  • To avoid getting two SVT's, always exit your game in the place he is, either Krustyland or Springfield, so when your game reloads, it'll reload in the place he already is, and the Mystery Box will give you the 30 donuts, instead.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 16 days ago