Forum Discussion

5 years ago

I wonder....

You spend 2+ years developing your roster to get beat in seconds, often before I get a turn. This really devalues the game and the experience. The point of a game is to have fun, and LS Geo is not fun. I'm 3.7 million GP, and while I can make it to round 4 of the battles in the first phase, it is only by luck. If the opening barrage does not wipe me, I can do it fight through it..... I have relic 7 CLS team and Ewoks with God Mods on both, and it's pure RNG. CLS can't get past round 2, Ewoks can easily make round 4 IF Elder is not killed in the 1st round opening 5 seconds, which he normally is..... My Revan team is all relic 4+ as is Padme, and they can't clear round 1. Just not fun.... The psychology of playing, spending, and grinding, for so long, then to get utterly bit-blasted in the first round of a 4+ day event, just makes you feel bad... really bad. I wonder if the devs have ever considered how they make people feel.... challenges are fun, but this is not a challenge.
  • This territory battle is meant for the best of the best. At its release, people were wondering whether there would be a new gear level, a level cap increase etc. You just have to have the best (rey, gas, luke) etc to properly make a dent, but fully gear up all the good squads. People will always complain about LS Geo, while using undergeared or weird combo of characters. Ewoks?? ?
  • Tbh, it is fun that Ewoks can make it to wave 4. I never put enough re-modding effort to make my JKR work that good, LOL
  • My Revan team was all G12 (other than an R3 GK) and consistently cleared one wave.

Then again, I now have GAS, Rey, and Luke, all which are doing 4/4.

Maybe Revan isn't the right team for this mode.
  • "TheEvilestOne;c-2144694" wrote:
    This territory battle is meant for the best of the best.

And JKR, especially with relics, should be among these teams. Nevertheless that TB makes the team feel weak and I agree with others that this is not fun to play.

• "CadoaBane;c-2144701" wrote:
    "TheEvilestOne;c-2144694" wrote:
    This territory battle is meant for the best of the best.

And JKR, especially with relics, should be among these teams. Nevertheless that TB makes the team feel weak and I agree with others that this is not fun to play.

"Should be" has nothing to do with it.

And anyone not getting a single wave with them, especially with relics, is doing something wrong.