Forum Discussion

11 years ago

KBBL Radio

2 characters as well with it Will and Martin!

Edit 3 actually Stomper the elephant
  • That would be awesome for Stampy the Elephant! Also I was thinking for if and when Dr. Marvin Monroe becomes available for him to have his radio show.
  • Of course Bill and Marty would have their show. Also how would Ned and Maude have the quest line for the Speedway? Maude was a holiday character so not all players would have her.
  • I know, but would they just rerelease her to people who don't have her from Halloween? I mean it is possible because it would be an interesting quest line.
  • moltres874 wrote:
    I was wondering if EA decided to put the KBBL radio station into tapped out, I would like it if this building was like Channel 6 or another task oriented building like that. Also what "radio shows" would be available as tasks? These could include characters being necessary to unlock other shows like Arnie Pye with Channel 6. Ideas?

I love it all! Please, EA!

And welcome to the forum!
  • TheFrinkLink wrote:
    moltres874 wrote:
    I know, but would they just rerelease her to people who don't have her from Halloween? I mean it is possible because it would be an interesting quest line.

It could be a 'premium' questline. You could still have Maude involved in the dialogue but not doing tasks. Or, like with the 'Babysit Rod and Todd' task for Lisa could include Maude in the tasks if you have her or just Ned.

Good point

Also thanks thatjenr! I finally decided to post because I thought it was a good idea for a building.
  • HillyBillyOli wrote:
    2 characters as well with it Will and Martin!

Edit 3 actually Stomper the elephant

There hasn't been a building with three characters so Stampy would be premium possibly?