Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Kindle Fire Krustyland Update?

I don't think so. Check other threads since I've already read about this topic; other kindle users are having the same problem.

Good luck with the issue! :-)
  • I think the Kindle Fire issues have been fixed. It's back in the App Store with the correct splash screen and version number(4.4). I'm scared to download it though, lol. But the Squidport splash screen is now gone from the app store.
  • Would downloading the app to my android phone and logging into my origin account be alright or would it mess up my Springfield if I started playing again on my kindle? I only started playing when it was released on the kindle so I am not sure how it works between devices.
  • bry5421 wrote:
    Kindle load screen has Kang looking at Homer on the coaster. iPhone has a finger about to tap homer.

I just noticed that. What the hell? That's awesome. Kang looks bad a**.

:)
  • Intersect19 wrote:
    Would downloading the app to my android phone and logging into my origin account be alright or would it mess up my Springfield if I started playing again on my kindle? I only started playing when it was released on the kindle so I am not sure how it works between devices.

You'll be fine. If it says "Your other device didn't save, progress may be lost", just hit play now. And then continue.

If by some chance the intro video of Homer sitting in his chair starts playing, close the app.
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling worked without a problem. Thanks for all the helps and maybe it helped out some others. Now I just need to make some more money!!! :mrgreen: