Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Kindle fire Krustyland?

Check the app details.

If it has the Krustyland icon and says version number "4.4" then download it.

If it says 4.3 and has Squidport icon, then don't.

I've had the update on my kindle fire hd since yesterday.
  • I don't have the option to download it..just to open it and Im afraid to uninstall and reinstall cause I don't want to lose all my items and progress. If I go into the store and open it just opens 4.3...
  • majspence wrote:
    I don't have the option to download it..just to open it and Im afraid to uninstall and reinstall cause I don't want to lose all my items and progress. If I go into the store and open it just opens 4.3...

Some people have said they removed 4.4 from the App Store. Probably for bug fixes. It's still on mine, but that's probably because I downloaded it yesterday. Just keep checking back in the store, I'm sure they'll update it with the correct version number soon. This happened yesterday too. They had 4.4 out, took it away, 4.3 was there, then they put 4.4 back.
  • Cool! Thanks man, I'm dumb at this stuff. This is literally the only app game I have played.
  • deomegus wrote:
    what level do you have to be for KL anyway? 21?

You can start at 20.
  • I had the same issue yesterday, and with the advice of the community I deleted the app from my kindle fire and redownloaded it when the Krustyland info was in the description. I have had the update since last night and have had no problems.
  • Intersect19 wrote:
    I had the same issue yesterday, and with the advice of the community I deleted the app from my kindle fire and redownloaded it when the Krustyland info was in the description. I have had the update since last night and have had no problems.

Will this delete my progress and all my premium items/donuts?
  • majspence wrote:
    Intersect19 wrote:
    I had the same issue yesterday, and with the advice of the community I deleted the app from my kindle fire and redownloaded it when the Krustyland info was in the description. I have had the update since last night and have had no problems.

Will this delete my progress and all my premium items/donuts?

I did not lose any progress or donuts that I had. I had the same worries as well. Just make sure to login back in to your Origin account on the title screen before going to Springfield, you do not not want to see the Homer video when signing in.