Forum Discussion

12 years ago

KL & inactive neighbors

nice poll man I hope people don't delete me cuz im lazy man and not visit much now I will cuz of krustyland 8)
  • grannybern14 wrote:
    I do a delete every 4-6 weeks. I only delete if there is no progress at all. I believe many high level players don't visit because they don't need the xp or money. Tickets might change that for a little while but it won't stay that way. I like to see how people grow their town and decorate, if that's not happening they gotta go.

To be honest I don't vist towns for exp cus I don't need it. But I don't go round most days to have a good look at there towns cus they're so inspiration. I don't think I have one average looking town in my friends list. It's really nice to just view awesome towns one after the other.
  • I have some neighbours who have hardly even started squidport yet! I am more interested in what level they are on. I recently culled 9 neighbours, all of which date back to my first batch in june, and yet are still on level 10 or less. I had even helpfully saved a batch of moonshine for one of them for nearly a week!

I would love to increase the number of forum regs in my neighbourhood ..... I only have 3 or four so far :D

I will be watching for neighbours who have not even started kl in a couple of weeks.... especially since you dont even need to build up huge cash reserves to start it! I cant believe anyone is not stoked by this update...... I am already working out how I plan to expand my krustyland and am hoping for item-art friendly decor :lol:
  • amuck10 wrote:
    I won't delete anybody. I don't really think the ticket payout is worth visiting neighbors for. I feel the same way about the cash payout for the neighbors towns. i visit to see what their town/kl looks like.

If 100 neighbors TIMES 12 tickets per town visited = (la dee doo ... carry the 2...) 1200 tickets per day

1200 tickets per night TIMES 7 nights = 8400 tickets

8400 tickets per week TIMES 4 weeks = 33,600 tickets per month

33,600 tickets per month TIMES 12 months = 403,200 TICKETS PER YEAR!!!!

NOT WORTH VISITING????

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/incredulous.gif
  • MacJiggles wrote:
    amuck10 wrote:
    I won't delete anybody. I don't really think the ticket payout is worth visiting neighbors for. I feel the same way about the cash payout for the neighbors towns. i visit to see what their town/kl looks like.

If 100 neighbors TIMES 12 tickets per town visited = (la dee doo ... carry the 2...) 1200 tickets per day

1200 tickets per night TIMES 7 nights = 8400 tickets

8400 tickets per week TIMES 4 weeks = 33,600 tickets per month

33,600 tickets per month TIMES 12 months = 403,200 TICKETS PER YEAR!!!!

NOT WORTH VISITING????

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/incredulous.gif

Lol that's right. Quality over quantity :lol:

I'm sure come payday ill be buying a butt load of donuts haha
  • MelDesigner wrote:
    A lot of neighbors have deleted me from their list because of my inactivity. I don't mind. They're making room for new neighbors.

:shock: :shock: :shock: I dont believe it! I have seen pics of your work and would be honoured to have you as a neighbour!!! I dont even monitor activity for anyone within a few levels of me.

• grannybern14 wrote:
    I do a delete every 4-6 weeks. I only delete if there is no progress at all. I believe many high level players don't visit because they don't need the xp or money. Tickets might change that for a little while but it won't stay that way. I like to see how people grow their town and decorate, if that's not happening they gotta go.

Agreed, and for the record I don't mind if I'm deleted, due to my own inactivity... I go through periods of not visiting my friends too unless there is an update (a'la whacking day or Christmas) - then I'm a mad man neighbor tapper!)

Until this update, we didn't know who was visiting us... but now I will reciprocate more often with my visiting friends ;)
  • tiger10036778 wrote:
    I have some neighbours who have hardly even started squidport yet! I am more interested in what level they are on. I recently culled 9 neighbours, all of which date back to my first batch in june, and yet are still on level 10 or less. I had even helpfully saved a batch of moonshine for one of them for nearly a week!

I would love to increase the number of forum regs in my neighbourhood ..... I only have 3 or four so far :D

I will be watching for neighbours who have not even started kl in a couple of weeks.... especially since you dont even need to build up huge cash reserves to start it! I cant believe anyone is not stoked by this update...... I am already working out how I plan to expand my krustyland and am hoping for item-art friendly decor :lol:

Dont get me wrong... if a neighbors town has a lot of personality... then I will keep them around much longer despite their inactivity... Personality goes a long way...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/710f5609e172be287983398fc8553c10/tumblr_mo1atibMhy1stkqomo1_500.gif