Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Krustyland visitors increased.

I had eight of them for ages and had managed to get them in one KL footpath area, which I had been making a patchwork of as I found they moved around a bit more than if they were in a solid block.

But over the past week one of them was straying quite far and then I started getting more around town, I increased the KL area so it acted like a magnet and now I have twelve of them in there.

About the same time I had placed my Exclusive Resorts and upgrades as they were individually stored and I wanted to group store them.

Now, did the KL visitors increase because I placed these buildings or was it just a fluke???
Has anyone else had stuff like this happen???
  • "bluntcard;c-2165301" wrote:
    Sorry to have irritated you. Hope you find the answer.

Nah, it's fine, not irritated at all, I ask question, people reply answers.
    But I did as it turns out, forget that I had placed all my KL rides.
    Duh.

Again I had stored them individually and wanted them grouped, so they were only on the ground for a few minutes at best.
    As soon as they were placed they were whizzing around even though no one was in them, which is why they were stored in the first place as it caused some lag.
    I'm surprised that such short activity brought extra visitors.
  • Well, I got twelve with the rides out and nice fancy orange Shuttles as well.
    Stored all the rides and some fences that spelled out "GIVE BACK KRUSTYLAND" in BIG letters as I wanted some space.
    Got a number of other buildings, stalls and shops and the Shuttles have gone down to bland blue, but still got twelve visitors but they don't all produce tickets at the same time.

I expected four to disappear, but it seems they stay, you just don't get the tickets.