Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Krusty's Clown College mini-event today with takedown update?

Ea teased this mini-event most recently with Bart Royale takedown update, so my guess is today.
We will probably get Homer clown skin and some Krusty the Clown Show characters like Corporal Punishment, Tina ballerina and Sideshow Raheem.
  • "TheNightKingLe;d-220486" wrote:
    Ea teased this mini-event most recently with Bart Royale takedown update, so my guess is today.
    We will probably get Homer clown skin and some Krusty the Clown Show characters like Corporal Punishment, Tina ballerina and Sideshow Raheem.

Yay. Even more items I have no room for.
  • Sorry, it seems like the clown college is out for now

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/220496/ready-for-mystery#latest
  • Clown college may hit too close to home with them unable to fix the bug hitting so many of us... >:)
  • "Lifewoos;c-1946183" wrote:
    Clown college may hit too close to home with them unable to fix the bug hitting so many of us... >:)

I see what you did there ;)
  • They may not. They have teased a few things in previous take down updates that were never done.
  • I'm not sure if we will go directly into a mini or not. There has been a occasion of a direct mini update after the major. It's the regular splash and all. We just have a mini triggered. Going to try and square away Springfield heights when I finish the mini. Usually plenty spare time...
  • Maybe the return of classic mini events but perhaps not...wouldn't happen right away after the takedown update I bet.
  • I call your bet @jaythecanadian :smile: I'm thinking a mini will trigger once we update our games from the major event.

But possibly not with the new security being installed. But I'm still going with the above suggestion.