Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Land Expansion

When will we get more land? It’s been such a long while since we receive land expansion. Daily players needs space. We’re decorating Our Springfield. Please give us more land.. Thank You!!
    LisaSimpsonLFC
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Now, if it happened that they DID add more land in the future, would that mean for all of us that have bought all the land for now and the golden goose reality produces cash instead of land tokens, would GGR start producing land tokens again if we got more land?

Another thing, any tips for how to stop the lagging in my main town? It’s big so that might have something to do with it…

YET ANOTHER THING, i have considered nuclear bomb my town to rebuild it, any advice before i do that so i dont regret the decision?
  • "LisaSimpsonLFC;c-2231216" wrote:
    Now, if it happened that they DID add more land in the future, would that mean for all of us that have bought all the land for now and the golden goose reality produces cash instead of land tokens, would GGR start producing land tokens again if we got more land?

Another thing, any tips for how to stop the lagging in my main town? It’s big so that might have something to do with it…

YET ANOTHER THING, i have considered nuclear bomb my town to rebuild it, any advice before i do that so i dont regret the decision?

I dont recommend a nuke for anything except small, young towns. Instead I recommend keeping all buildings on the ground, and removing all decorations and roads instead, except the bonus multipliers. Then sort and group the buildings you want placed together. Then move (or group store and replace; its easier than dragging bundles across the grid) those groups as bundles to where you want them relatively to the whole map. Like I grouped all the bldgs for beach area, vs town square area, industrial, college, vegas area, etc. Once you have bldg groups sorted, you can lay new roads and fine tune placement. I wanted a town square in the center, then placed the building bundles around that, and worked outward. Decorate last.

I have alleviated lag by storing characters. During my huge non-nuke rebuild, I stashed all chars not associated w a building, and that improved load times significantly. Having chars on visible tasks makes my game slower.

I suspect the GGR would restore function IF that's how they released the land. But the newest land "northeast" of SH didnt need the GGR, it had unique currency, so its possible it wont be used again.
  • I nuked my A town last year - started a rebuild and didn't like how it was going so zapped that for plan B and still not happy, then the snow hit and then I started a 3rd town ...
    I'll get back to rebuilding it one day !!