Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Land Purchasing Question

I feel like a sucker because I’ve been buying land tiles. I haven’t bought them all (many but not all), but the urge is growing stronger each day. After years of collecting but being uninterested in town designing, I have a renewed desire to design, but I hate to do it only to have to move or redo it once I earn more land. The monorail is especially a PITA. So, I’ve been buying them and I feel badly about myself for doing it for “wasting” donuts on something that could be free.

How does everyone else feel about buying land tiles? Is everyone else doing it or patiently waiting?
  • I bought every tile that can be bought with IGC, as did everyone who played before the land tokens came into existence.

My opinion is that using the tokens on land that can be bought with IGC is a waste of resources.
    Using donuts to obtain land is an even greater waste of resources. I've been playing this game every day for 5 years. There's no reason to rush the inevitable.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "brockrui;c-2063175" wrote:
    How do you purchase land tiles?

You pay 12 donuts to rush the Golden Goose
  • "weagle1294705;d-243195" wrote:
    I feel like a sucker because I’ve been buying land tiles. I haven’t bought them all (many but not all), but the urge is growing stronger each day. After years of collecting but being uninterested in town designing, I have a renewed desire to design, but I hate to do it only to have to move or redo it once I earn more land. The monorail is especially a PITA. So, I’ve been buying them and I feel badly about myself for doing it for “wasting” donuts on something that could be free.

How does everyone else feel about buying land tiles? Is everyone else doing it or patiently waiting?

The land tiles that can be purchased for ICG on the cheap should be spent as accordingly. I actually find it a waste of a FTT if the tile can be purchased for under 100,000 IGC.