Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Level 25

I'm only a level 19, just made it this morning :). But when I played Farmville, the Max level you could reach was 100. Well when people reached that level they stopped receiving FV cash for each level up after 100.

Eventually zynga had a magor update and those who had "maxed out" received back pay in FV cash and other goodies.

Be patient, this game is fairly new in the grand scheme of things. Eventually they will come up with new stuff and hopefully reward you for being a dedicated player.
  • I'm a Lvl 22 so It doesn't really concern me.

But i'll you sweep level 24 :-)
  • I'm Level 22 here, almost 23. Once I'm done with the main story until another update, I'm decorating my Springfield a lot more fancier. Then, I'm gonna start maxing out.
  • DohMoe wrote:
    I'm Level 22 here, almost 23. Once I'm done with the main story until another update, I'm decorating my Springfield a lot more fancier. Then, I'm gonna start maxing out.

I would love do decorate my Springfield some more, But i need the fundi's for buildings or land :-(
    At this moment i'm almost finished in collecting money for the house of Nelson Muntz.

Ok in the beginning of the game i bought lots of trees and stuff. But for now i have to balance the budget
  • As far as I can tell, once you make 23 and max out XP, the counter just stops & your new XP are wasted.

I've earned lots of XP since I maxed and the XP counter stays at 93480 and doesn't move.

:(
  • No when the cap was smaller (20,21 and 22) all xp earned when maxed out was wasted. When 23 was added the xp earned during the cap was given to anyone maxed out. Now those who are maxed at 23 are earning xp that should be added back on when 24 is added on.
  • im maxed out at 93,480 points at level 23. i doubt any points will carry over. i built the tv station and only got 150 points out of it because thats all i needed to max out my points.

now im just banking money and waiting for the next update.
  • thejudd67 wrote:
    I don't think people who are maxed at Level 23 now are earning points that will be banked once Level 24 hits. I was maxed on XP on Level 21 when it was the top and had been for days but when they updated and added Level 22 they raised the number of points needed for that level so I had to wait a bit before I got the new stuff. Then I maxed on Level 22 before a couple friends of mine and when the Level 23 update hit we all started at the same spot.

In the end it doesn't matter a whole lot, I think. If you're playing regularly you'll hit the XP fairly quickly whenever and however they structure the next update.

In absolute agreement with your last point, judd. There seems to be a lot of pointless angst about accumulating or wasting XP points. Of course, telling people *not* to worry about something is probably a fruitless exercise.
  • How's everyone faring who are on level 25, do you play as often?
    I've finally hit level 25 but still have all the buildings from the News station w/ Kent Brockman and onwards to get, so I am still playing.

I can see that after achieving all this buildings I will most likely play less as once you're happy with your town layout and no longer have upcoming goals, it seems a tad redundant.