Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Level cap increase?

hydroxph wrote:
I've leveled up to 42 at least twice since the Stone-cutter event.

Congratulations. Enjoy your donut.
  • KrisV wrote:

Congratulations on being super funny. Could you be a bit more helpful towards OP next time? :|

@OP: There are currently no more levels past 42 so you just gotta wait. Once EA releases level 43 you will level. So to answer your question, yes there is a level-cap at 42.
  • Khodro wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Congratulations on being super funny. Could you be a bit more helpful towards OP next time? :|

@OP: There are currently no more levels past 42 so you just gotta wait. Once EA releases level 43 you will level. So to answer your question, yes there is a level-cap at 42.

After you reach the current maximum level(42 in this case) you are working towards bonus levels which give you free donuts. This is probably what the OP is talking about, depending on how much of a multiplier the OP has s/he could have reached it along with the new bonus level during the event before or after the level update.
  • efin98 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

After you reach the current maximum level(42 in this case) you are working towards bonus levels which give you free donuts. This is probably what the OP is talking about, depending on how much of a multiplier the OP has s/he could have reached it along with the new bonus level during the event before or after the level update.

Yup. He/she is probably wants to know when they can level up again (to level 43). :mrgreen:
  • Khodro wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

Yup. He/she is probably wants to know when they can level up again (to level 43). :mrgreen:

OK thanks for being a mind reader, but somehow I don't believe that is what s/he was talking about. It sounded more like it was a question about the bonus level up than when the next level is :roll:
  • efin98 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Khodro wrote:
    KrisV wrote:

OK thanks for being a mind reader, but somehow I don't believe that is what s/he was talking about. It sounded more like it was a question about the bonus level up than when the next level is :roll:

That could be the case too. :mrgreen:
  • neuroheart wrote:
    hydroxph wrote:
    I've leveled up to 42 at least twice since the Stone-cutter event.

Congratulations. Enjoy your donut.

Wow, u r good... U can understand hydroxph's sentence faster than me.
    It takes me 5 rounds of reading to finally understand what he mean by "level up to 42 at least twice"... Haha.

Yeah, hydroxph, enjoy your bonus donuts! 8)
  • I think this must be one of those informing threads. OP is informing us as to what has occurred.

Keeping with that spirit. I cleared all the buildings in my town today of all the cash and XP.