Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Ally cap increase

Not sure if anyone else feels the same but 50 ally cap is too small. In the past i would remove someone who hadnt been online in a while to make way for an active friend request. But now my whole list is active and i have guild members who want to add me for help in their cantina/light side/dark side battles but no room to fit them in.
Would like an increase to 100 on ally list. I could easily fill that up but would be a good start.
  • I think it would be easier if they just made all your guild mates Ally's and then you add whomever else you want up to 50.
  • I don't see the harm. With that said once you clear the tables, allies are kinda pointless.
  • I have cleared all with just a few cantina left to 3* its more we have a few new or returning players who are asking for help but can't be added because of cap. The cap limits you to just who is in your guild assuming all guild members add each other. I have friends in other guilds who play this game aswell would be great to be able to fit more on ally list
  • "Bhaalor;c-1409534" wrote:
    I think it would be easier if they just made all your guild mates Ally's and then you add whomever else you want up to 50.

+1 and doesn't seem too difficult to implement.