Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Level up glitch - A POSITIVE ONE!

I have not gotten as lucky as you just have. Hope you bought a lotto ticket! Congrats on your good fortune :thumbup:
  • menace1211 wrote:
    Mods please delete this thread. This member is not to be trusted. JK!!! What's up Mystee? I think I've heard of this glitch before. I guess just run with it and hope it happens again. Definitely lotto time!

Im doubting it can be redone. Too many things to time just right. Or maybe Im just lazy. Ya, that.
    I would be interested to hear if someone else makes it happen though.
  • Mysteerye wrote:
    So Im level 33. Very very close to the bonus level again. About 2000 xp away. Was working on the 20 character prison quest. (Accidentally assigned 24) Collected all 24 at once and instantly hit the bonus level - 3 donuts. After the game collected all the $ and xp from said quest, it leveled me up AGAIN and I got ANOTHER 3 donuts. Awesome! but wtf?
    Any one else?

I had the same thing happen to me after the prison quest :lol:
  • Mysteerye wrote:
    So Im level 33. Very very close to the bonus level again. About 2000 xp away. Was working on the 20 character prison quest. (Accidentally assigned 24) Collected all 24 at once and instantly hit the bonus level - 3 donuts. After the game collected all the $ and xp from said quest, it leveled me up AGAIN and I got ANOTHER 3 donuts. Awesome! but wtf?
    Any one else?

Oh and I got the jackpot on the regular scratcher today. And jackpot at the track yesterday. Booyah!

I've gotten that a couple of times, I thought I was seeing things.

"Didn't I just level up?"

I explained it away to myself that it had taken me longer than normal to level up and the game was catching up. I had noticed that I was "stuck" at the full bar for longer than I should be and then suddenly it leveled up and then leveled up again.
  • This happened to me a few times, but only when I happened to level up (or in my case, max out XP) in Krustyland. I strategically tried to recreate the glitch again today by planning my XP so I leveled up in KL, but it didn't work again. Nice while it lasted.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago