Forum Discussion

11 years ago

"Like"-Button in neighbours towns?

Neh, not for me.

People would do random "like's" and stuff. Think that would be really annoying after the first couple of times.
Plus i dont really care what people think of my town in general. If i want opinions on something ill just post a pic here and ask people if they have any suggestions.
  • It's not about me getting flattered...but sometimes when I visit a neighbour and I think
    'wow, that's a great idea!' I like to address compliments. That's what I had in mind. :)
    During last years Christmas event I sometimes tried to express that by dumping giftbags
    in front oft those places... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  • I tap certain Buildings on some of my Friends Town over and over again.. I hope they get it :)
    I did the Giftbag Thing too.

Id like the Idea of more communication between Players.
  • I'm not keen on a like button as it were, what i would like to see is the post office being used as a way to leave messages for our neighbours, these messages could be set by EA so there was no nasty messages being left! When a message is left you could have an Envelope hovering over the building to let you know someone left it for you ;)
  • Considering I've been dealing with a slow-performing game since Valentine's Day, the last thing I need is another element to create more problems. I do agree that more in-game communication would be nice, but not sure how to implement that while keeping the game performing as it should.
  • Jedihntr wrote:
    Considering I've been dealing with a slow-performing game since Valentine's Day, the last thing I need is another element to create more problems. I do agree that more in-game communication would be nice, but not sure how to implement that while keeping the game performing as it should.

See my idea above your post ;) I think that would work well and not slow performance down
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm not keen on a like button as it were, what i would like to see is the post office being used as a way to leave messages for our neighbours, these messages could be set by EA so there was no nasty messages being left! When a message is left you could have an Envelope hovering over the building to let you know someone left it for you ;)

would be funny if you could spam their post office with thousands of messages
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    I'm not keen on a like button as it were, what i would like to see is the post office being used as a way to leave messages for our neighbours, these messages could be set by EA so there was no nasty messages being left! When a message is left you could have an Envelope hovering over the building to let you know someone left it for you ;)

:lol:

That would probably freeze the persons game ;)
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

could you imagine the complaints on here.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

could you imagine the complaints on here.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/911820_o.gif

Oh god that makes me shudder just thinking about it