Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Lost boardwalk tiles

Surge1976 wrote:
With the new update, I lost ALL of my boardwalk tiles that were floating around at the Squidport. Can you guys fix this please!

There is no fix that I'm aware of. You will just have to start a new tile and continue doing what you were doing. If you can still make one that is.
  • Everyone can do it. All you have to do is build the boardwalk piece and don't click on it when it's completed. Just leave it floating and when people come to your town, they click on it. After it gets to a point, you click on all the handshakes until all but 1 remain. This gives you however more boardwalk sections that you have the handshake symbol on it AND it gives your friends more XP. I don't know what the limit is for the amount of handshakes on it, but just as long as you don't clear out all the handshakes, you keep building boardwalk sections. It works for everyone!
  • Surge1976 wrote:
    Everyone can do it. All you have to do is build the boardwalk piece and don't click on it when it's completed. Just leave it floating and when people come to your town, they click on it. After it gets to a point, you click on all the handshakes until all but 1 remain. This gives you however more boardwalk sections that you have the handshake symbol on it AND it gives your friends more XP. I don't know what the limit is for the amount of handshakes on it, but just as long as you don't clear out all the handshakes, you keep building boardwalk sections. It works for everyone!

I can see you have no idea what you are talking about so i might as well just stop trying to reason with you

I cannot build anymore tile as it says i have the maximum now that that update came out and removed my 2 insurance handshakes.

• Just a troll I suppose since you never said anything about your experience on the boardwalk sections. Sounded like a noob from your posts.
  • Surge1976 wrote:
    Just a troll I suppose since you never said anything about your experience on the boardwalk sections. Sounded like a noob from your posts.

Lol

I have almost 1800 post and you have 6 and i am the noob
    Are you saying you are a troll
  • AmtrakQuebec wrote:
    Soooo, someone is actually asking to have a glitch reinstated? Hilarious.

This is not a glitch, EA is fully aware how the squidport, stage, crops and channel 6 news work, it is as intended.

As for the tiles disappearing, it has to do with the snow update, all of my actions were removed, port, Channel 6, crops.
    Luckily I only leave 1 handshake over them at all times.
  • TheRealBobMaster wrote:
    AmtrakQuebec wrote:
    Soooo, someone is actually asking to have a glitch reinstated? Hilarious.

This is not a glitch, EA is fully aware how the squidport, stage, crops and channel 6 news work, it is as intended.

As for the tiles disappearing, it has to do with the snow update, all of my actions were removed, port, Channel 6, crops.
    Luckily I only leave 1 handshake over them at all times.

It is a glitch
    Unless you can show me where you were told by EA that this is how its is supposed to work.
    It was never like this before the Halloween event and that when it all started.
    So why make something intentional that not everyone can take advantage of
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    Surge1976 wrote:
    Everyone can do it. All you have to do is build the boardwalk piece and don't click on it when it's completed. Just leave it floating and when people come to your town, they click on it. After it gets to a point, you click on all the handshakes until all but 1 remain. This gives you however more boardwalk sections that you have the handshake symbol on it AND it gives your friends more XP. I don't know what the limit is for the amount of handshakes on it, but just as long as you don't clear out all the handshakes, you keep building boardwalk sections. It works for everyone!

I can see you have no idea what you are talking about so i might as well just stop trying to reason with you

I cannot build anymore tile as it says i have the maximum now that that update came out and removed my 2 insurance handshakes.

I am in the same boat, can't build anymore tiles- I will just have to spread them out to take up more of my water area- I can't make anymore and I don't have any in storage- it was good while it lasted!!!
  • I lost all my tiles as well. I can't build anymore either. I still have some water land to buy. I must have finished with about 200 to 250. I wanted more, but I guess it will do.
  • have to say, I was pretty damn chuffed this morning when I saw that second handshake. I think this is the first time in a while where I am actually looking forward to expanding my squidport so I am happy they kept the glitch just a little longer :D