Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Love triangle…

I always forget to try to scroll the image lol. Edna don't look impressed lol
  • Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Is it that or is it a case of she couldnt keep up the pace with them hence why she resting n having a * :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Is it that or is it a case of she couldnt keep up the pace with them hence why she resting n having a * :lol:

Well they do say once you do the deed its nice to finish with a cigarette lol :mrgreen:
  • cl891 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

1) I like the fact that the EA board confuses a British colloquial term for a cigarette for an insult.
    2) Skinner seems to be giving mixed signals - a stop sign and a come-on gesture. When in doubt carry on Duffman. Ohh yeeeaahhhh.

Oh yeah i never noticed it blocked it out was one of my last messages before logging off earlier. Thankfully you guys knew what i meant :lol:

Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Well they do say once you do the deed its nice to finish with a cigarette lol :mrgreen:

Thats is very true i used to do that all the time till i gave up smoking......1 month and counting BOOM!! :lol: :mrgreen: