Forum Discussion

Willy9292
Rising Adventurer
6 years ago

Making good use of rare downtime!

Anybody using this downtime to catch up and redesign? I started out moving a couple things and have ended up changing most of my town around. Its actually been fun, and a great change from the 4 hour grind. I also found literally hundreds of items that had been hidden by other items that I could store. That sure was a help on the item count, and I ended up with empty spots all over town, so I can expand areas in the future.
  • "cinthiafer260;c-2060619" wrote:
    Expanding my land and re-designing with these new yearbook items!

Same here, I’ve extended Krustyland and now I’m trying to unlock enough land to build a little Cyprus Creek area
  • I want to get my town in better order so bad. I just haven't had the motivation to. And now with elder scrolls blades and diablo immortal looming Im not sure when I will invest a major chunck of time again to redesign. I was over ambitious tearing my former design apart. I will get it eventually I think.
  • I can't redesign until they fixed the zoomed in problem (I use a kindle).

But it seems like they will never fix it. So my town will continue to be just a mass of buildings shoved together.
  • On the downtime for me, I decided to attempt a new 3d design. But, I feel like I have lost my edge or my creative gain. I usually am good at 3d designs or at least some 3d design work. But recently I am going to need to take this down and maybe either rebuild it or make something else.
    https://i.ibb.co/94ybBgs/TSTO-Failed-Design.jpg
    What I was trying to do is cut off the other area and make a new area past the 3d build and have stuff on the other side. But its a major project that I am not too sure if I got enough "item limit" to be able to pull off. Had this idea to make the new area on the lower part as the next "event" spot. So that's sort of my goal.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've been redesigning a lot lately but now just waiting for next event so just logging twice a day for daily task.
    lucienleon519
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I’ve been doing the same, it’s been fun. I picked up quite a bit of content from the mystery box and it kept me happily busy for a while - but I’m at the point where I’m ready for the next event..
  • I started to, but I broke my left humerus, not funny, had a screw and rod installed about 2 weeks ago. I had just moved my entire town East 5 land squares (remember ocean is South) . Then opened up an area 6 land squares wide next to the mountains and so I could move most of what I had in SH, intact. Needless to say my town is a mess. I am now just starting on designing. I have at least 10 areas that are currently under construction.
  • "Razor049;c-2060709" wrote:
    I started to, but I broke my left humerus, not funny, had a screw and rod installed about 2 weeks ago. I had just moved my entire town East 5 land squares (remember ocean is South) . Then opened up an area 6 land squares wide next to the mountains and so I could move most of what I had in SH, intact. Needless to say my town is a mess. I am now just starting on designing. I have at least 10 areas that are currently under construction.

Ouch! For a few reasons. I wish you and your town a speedy recovery :smirk:

I havent had the urge to work in the buildings, etc from the yearbook so far. I've never been this unmotivated for this long