Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mansion upgrades

increased tap radius
  • Well, you still get brass knuckles, maybe not a lot, but anything extra is good right?
  • Better stop at lvl 15
    Keep your sources for better things.
    Tap radius is not important there are other things to collect bandits, wait 5 min or if you have all prices press the bonutsicon and it goes to bandits till you clear all.

If you have all prices you can HOARD banditfights too!
    The battle bandits will wonder your streets till you fight them.
  • To me the question here is will the upgrade currency (plans?) used for anything else in future acts. I don't think that's the case but we'll see. I'd still recommend sending fighters to collect knuckles unless you need money from doing regular jobs.
  • I upgraded to 16 and didn't notice any difference in the tap radius. As far as hoarding fights, I've not been able to have more that 16 fighters roaming in my town. And I think the brass knuckles go away with the next act, but the cards remain throughout the entire event.
  • I wonder if you can still continue to up-grade the manor in Act 2? (And instead of knuckles get whatever new currency?)
    Do you have to get to level 15 in this act to get both wings? Or potentially have a half up-dated building like what happened to some tappers with the xmas event Snowman and Gingerbread Manor?

I'm still at level 9 :?
  • maggiesmob wrote:
    I wonder if you can still continue to up-grade the manor in Act 2? (And instead of knuckles get whatever new currency?)
    Do you have to get to level 15 in this act to get both wings? Or potentially have a half up-dated building like what happened to some tappers with the xmas event Snowman and Gingerbread Manor?

I think upgrading the mansion is all event long. Like the elf cannon a few years back or monsarno.
  • josebot533 wrote:
    maggiesmob wrote:
    I wonder if you can still continue to up-grade the manor in Act 2? (And instead of knuckles get whatever new currency?)

I think upgrading the mansion is all event long. Like the elf cannon a few years back or monsarno.

Thanks, I hope you're right, I like to have all options available :)
    Can't remember if I up-graded the cannon all the way, I do still like shooting elves out of it occasionally :D