Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mars Colony and Ultrahouse 2 are back

Just noticed the mars colony for sale, and it's 200 donuts. Seems a lot for what it is. Ive got six days to make mind up. Seems likely I will pass it it on.
  • I did not buy it last time because I thought it was overpriced and too big.however, I regretted not buying it when I saw it in my neighbors towns and I always thiught it looked really cool . So I didn't hesitate buying it this time. I think it fits in nicely with the content from this event in conjunction with the space stuff.
  • The Mars Colony is so huge and bulky. It looks ugly, and doesn't serve much purpose! What a waste of 200 donuts if you were foolish enough to buy it :P
  • Echo0006 wrote:
    The Mars Colony is so huge and bulky. It looks ugly, and doesn't serve much purpose! What a waste of 200 donuts if you were foolish enough to buy it :P

Heeeey :x
    Well then colour me foolish....I like it and that's all that matters to me! :D
  • psycho1189 wrote:
    I did not buy it last time because I thought it was overpriced and too big.however, I regretted not buying it when I saw it in my neighbors towns and I always thiught it looked really cool . So I didn't hesitate buying it this time. I think it fits in nicely with the content from this event in conjunction with the space stuff.

Same here. Got it this morning and am happy with the purchase
  • Echo0006 wrote:
    The Mars Colony is so huge and bulky. It looks ugly, and doesn't serve much purpose! What a waste of 200 donuts if you were foolish enough to buy it :P

I bought it the first time that it was offered because I like it, but maybe I just like wasting donuts.
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    The Mars Colony would have probably been popular in high school because it sucks.

I've always liked the Ultrahouse 2 and have used it (wrongly) as Frink's home with his lab as his lab/garage.