Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Math of a Billion

We can keep buying decorations, right? So eventually you could reach a billion that way. Kudos to you for doing the math though. I can't imagine doing that!

I like the Level 1 Condos too, and I plan to keep a few of them. I actually ended up with 13 Condos somehow, due to a glitch, so maybe you could try storing some other Level 1 buildings you have and they may turn into Level 1 Condos. I think a few of my Modern Mansions and Classic Mansions turned into Condos. But then 2 of the Condos turned into Car Parks. Glitcheights indeed.

Edit: I re-counted just now, and I now have 17 Condos, and it looks like I lost most of my Classic Mansions. Oh boy. :roll:
  • moarku wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    moarku wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:

The icon goes away if you don't have enough craftables. I myself am storing anything that doesn't produce game cash so all the SH's building will be stored after I get the billionaires playground.

Yeah, but you still have the icons floating above all the craft-making buildings. It would be nice to have a way of losing all of them eventually. And being given the ability to choose their skin like the Radioactive Man Statue has the added bonus of allowing you to upgrade them all the way for value, which you can't if you simply choose to keep some at a lower level.

Also, if you're planning to store all the buildings anyway there's no need to wait until you get Billionaire Haven. Once they're upgraded they count towards your real estate value regardless of whether they're placed or in storage.

Here's what I'm going to do. Once I have every thing upgraded and all of the decos I want, I'll stop making craftables and spend any leftovers on extra decos for storage. Then I won't have any more annoying floating icons.

Except for the ones over the coffee shop, yoga studio, pill factory, furniture shop, and theater. Not to mention that now those show up in the menu as you're scrolling through tasks when they're available. Hopefully they'll give us a way around that eventually, besides storing all of those buildings too. :?

For those you can max out and then not worry about those icons.
  • Psdance wrote:

Huh? Are you referring to maxing out the currency-producing stores so the icons no longer appear? If you do that then you'll get upgrade icons over the upgradable buildings, which is what people were trying to avoid.

• audiomixdon wrote:
    So basically upgrade 9 of 10 things to Level 5 then store them all cause they're ugly.

I am with you on that! Originally, I was going to keep one of each level, but today I asked myself why. I don't like the way the monstrosities look, and they only take up land without any payout. I made 500M today, have the Ziff mansion, and now have moved most of the SH buildings out to make room for the buildings I think should be there.

Isn't that all any of us ever wanted? Land?
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    Psdance wrote:

Huh? Are you referring to maxing out the currency-producing stores so the icons no longer appear? If you do that then you'll get upgrade icons over the upgradable buildings, which is what people were trying to avoid.

I think I get it now. To stop the icons floating above normal low-level buildings, just stop crafting, so they'll float above the crafting buildings instead. To stop the icons above the crafting buildings, max them out, so the icons float above the normal low-level buildings. Then to stop them from floating above those buildings again, just stop crafting again. Then to get them to stop... (etc.).

It's all so simple! :lol: