Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Max Nerds

Haven't read anywhere else about it being above 40...
  • I don't have the answer for you, but I've heard, patience is a virtue. So....

While you wait for someone to reply, here is a picture of "Max Nerdstrom" from television's Saved By The Bell.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FWQiJKHR0cM/TDWAEw_tbfI/AAAAAAAAAKM/6DrG95xo9e8/s400/nerdstrom.jpg

I hope it helps to ease your suffering while you standby for a proper and helpful response.
  • It does go up as you level you main castle. Not sure about Bart and Lisa castles. Right now my max is 60
  • Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Top link will take you to a page with that info. (Since they were the ones to do the hard work...)

In short, the level your castle is on determines the max number ... Highest is 70 nerds max at castle level 19 ... And at that point, you're getting 30 nerds at a time.
  • seanharry wrote:
    There is no max castle level. I'm at 21 and have a nerd cap of 105

I like that the event doesn't have a ceiling and you have the potential to keep earning more stuff until the end. Are any of the game currency deco items (wagon, stocks, banners) limited on how many you can have?
  • annettemarc wrote:
    Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Thanks, forgot to check that today. Good information on that page! :)
  • kjamma wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    http:/o/uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/nerds.gif

Hahaha @Deadshot: that is pretty much the only thing that's been running through my head since yesterday!

You and me both, brother :thumbup:
  • annettemarc wrote:
    Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Top link will take you to a page with that info. (Since they were the ones to do the hard work...)

In short, the level your castle is on determines the max number ... Highest is 70 nerds max at castle level 19 ... And at that point, you're getting 30 nerds at a time.

Interesting, earlier it said 40 on there so must have updated it as they themselves upgraded 8)

Annette, I dub thee Queen of the Event Info since you have been the biggest help overall in events :lol: