Forum Discussion

11 years ago

maximizing elve profit

houses do not have to be decorated. 4 elves, each elf stops at 9houses max. spanser posted the details but I cant remember the thread name.

What I want to know is, is it more profitable to tap your presents and then release the elves, or does it matter at all?
  • thanks.
    yeah, i couldnt find it either.
    so to recap. i have 1 elf house. i will get 36 drops per day from elves.
    thank you again.
  • I don't think it matters if you tap the presents or elves do it, from what I've seen. At least they'll find any hidden ones for you.
  • I am still a little confused myself :shock:

do elves only find presents that you have missed or do they generate them :? Or both?

I have 3 houses to use throughout the day and they always find different numbers of both cards and bags.

• I thought they just open existing gifts left by neighbors....I didn't know they drop gifts off, too.
  • frogger53 wrote:
    I thought they just open existing gifts left by neighbors....I didn't know they drop gifts off, too.

hi neighbour :D

it was spanser that said they do generate them.... the question is do they do that only if there are no hidden ones to collect :twisted:
  • Hi, Tiger! I don't know the answer to your question but I have 4 elf houses and they are located near the pumpkin house and witch's house and tomorrow, when I first go in to my town, I am going to pay closer attention to what they do. I love watching them, but they are so fast, its hard to follow them!
  • I tap most of my present & gift bags, anything I can see, then I let my eleves have at it.