Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Maximum amount of donuts you've received from daily neighbor visits?

Once I got 9. I was so thrilled! Still waiting for that to happen again.
  • I want to say 6, but I don't know for sure so I won't vote in the poll to skew the results. I know for a fact I got 4 two days in a row this week, which is a lot for me.
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    5 is the most I have ever received in one visit. And I have only done that once. I have won 4 on several occasions, but usually those are followed by a day or two of only winning 1 donut. Before this thread, the most I had read about was 6, so I am excited to see more than one person winning 7 plus!! I wonder if any of the people who have received 7 are above the 100 neighbor limit by using Facebook to connect with friends? I know during events they set caps on what you can receive from the neighbor visits, but I was not sure if that has any effect on winning donuts?

Oh, and I have received donuts in Other Springfield on more than one occasion. But I still have never received any donuts in Krustyland, nor have I seen any pics of anyone else doing so.

I've only got 100 friends. No pushing the limits or anything - I just got lucky one day. Usually it's 1-2 donuts per day. Some days none, and occasionally more (like 5 today).
  • 2 is my max. But then, I only have 30-40 friends. I assume the odds are higher the more friends you have.
  • # of neighbors might have something to do with it.

When I got my max, I had been frustrated because I was well below the 100 neighbor limit and I had been getting nothing for several days. So I added a bunch of neighbors til I reached 100. A couple days later I started getting donuts galore!

Now, maybe it was just the game trying to make up for not giving me anything for a while, I don't know. But I do know that when I reached the maximum that's when it happened.

I don't connect to FB so I don't know if that does anything.

And I can tell you that maintaining 100 neighbors hasn't yielded me any extra...right now I am in a donut drought!
  • Best I've done is 4 (2 from one neighbour!), but my average is probably 1-2. Lots of days where I get none, but Hey, Free Donuts! :D
  • My max was 6 - which was a total shock, since I usually have less than 50 neighbors (quality over quantity...).