Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Mayan Artefact problem

I'm stuck with 2/3 artefact... :-/
  • I've recently seen a poll on some website and I think Gaga was top so perhaps the producers were responding the the viewers?

If Ii find the page will link it to this thread.

Will have to get the details about the Mayan stones here on the forum as if the programme does air on 4/11/12 it will be too late for us as I think the Halloween stuff is only available until the 31st Oct so get it while you can.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the extra bits added after this date.
  • I have 5 pieces and there is a seperate quest for the sixth it just says find the hidden piece instead of squish zombies tO find them. So now I am stuck looking for the 6th piece because I don't think the zombies drop it I think it has something to do with the episode. For us Britons we may have to download this episode maybe. If anyone finds the 6th piece can you let us know? :mrgreen:
  • I just think you have to be patient, I now have 5 pieces and seen many other Mayan puzzles at the same stage in my friends Springfields. I suspect you'll get the final bits tomorrow in time for the airing of the special Halloween episode.

Of course the episode is only airing in the US tomorrow, however, he is a link which you'll all find very interesting :wink:

http://www.gameteep.net/the-simpsons-tapped-out/mayan-god/

• Okay I got my last piece this morning, and when i placed it down and finished the Mayan Calendar nothing happened. The quest didn't complete and I didn't get any new quests or a Mayan character. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: I just had to rearrange the pieces, there are a few ways to make the circle. Incase anyone was wondering, the answer to the question the Mayan asks is 'the Zune'. You must answer it correct the first time otherwise you miss out on the 10 free donuts.
  • I have got 7 piece of the pussle, so too more, 2 of 1 piece, so i can't complete it, what i need to do? Pls help me
  • xDaft_Punk wrote:
    Okay I got my last piece this morning, and when i placed it down and finished the Mayan Calendar nothing happened. The quest didn't complete and I didn't get any new quests or a Mayan character. Anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: I just had to rearrange the pieces, there are a few ways to make the circle. Incase anyone was wondering, the answer to the question the Mayan asks is 'the Zune'. You must answer it correct the first time otherwise you miss out on the 10 free donuts.

I finished the puzzle and answered the question right thanks to you. I got the Mayan god, 10 donuts and Mayan homer. Also I want to know where you spend treats cos I have over 100 of them. Thanks
  • I managed to fix mine, heres what I did.

- places all pieces in inventory
    - closed the game for about a minute
    - went back on and places piece

Worked for me :P