Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Mayor Quimby

I have looked all over this site, and have never seen it offered before.

But is there a house for Mayor Quimby?
  • There is a mansion called The Quimby Compound. Not sure how to get it though
  • "CCMark2013;c-2023805" wrote:
    "johncolombo;c-2023801" wrote:
    Freddy Quimby is a character released on November 12, 2014, along with the level 47 update. He is unlocked upon completion of the Quimby Compound

So Freddy Quimby is with the Quimby Compound?

Does that mean Mayor Quimby has a separate house, or does he live in the Quimby Compound?
    (Sorry I don't know the lineage of those two characters)

Sorry for all the questions - a friend asked me while I was playing why Mayor Quimby didn't have his own house.

NP :)
    Yes Freddie comes with the compound. That's Quimby's house. His wife comes with Spiffany's and Quimby comes with the town hall.

And yes Quimby didn't have a house till Freddy
  • "jtgroth;c-2023798" wrote:
    There is a mansion called The Quimby Compound. Not sure how to get it though

That's probably it then - thank you so much!
  • Freddy Quimby is a character released on November 12, 2014, along with the level 47 update. He is unlocked upon completion of the Quimby Compound
  • "johncolombo;c-2023801" wrote:
    Freddy Quimby is a character released on November 12, 2014, along with the level 47 update. He is unlocked upon completion of the Quimby Compound

So Freddy Quimby is with the Quimby Compound?

Does that mean Mayor Quimby has a separate house, or does he live in the Quimby Compound?
    (Sorry I don't know the lineage of those two characters)

Sorry for all the questions - a friend asked me while I was playing why Mayor Quimby didn't have his own house.
  • Mayor Quimby came with the Town Hall in the mainly because he's always in the town hall for almost every episodes in the show.

We had only seen Quimby's Compound a few times and we had seen Freddy at that compound in one of those episodes, so it made sense for Freddy to come with it in the game.
  • "CCMark2013;d-235821" wrote:
    I have looked all over this site, and have never seen it offered before.

But is there a house for Mayor Quimby?

Yes. This place:
    http://i.imgur.com/Mue3Tbu.jpg