Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Mmm... 240000 Donuts

TheRandomno wrote:
So, say you had a spare $10,000 (£7,000 or some amount of €) which you spent on Boatloads of Donuts, what would you buy with your 240,000 donuts? What if you were level 1?

Also, has anyone ever bought 240,000 donuts? XD

Yup, twice.
And then I woke up.
  • If I had an extra $10k, I'd put it toward student loans or savings for a house.

If I had 240k donuts in a new town, buildings with characters and characters, buy more land once those pay out enough, higher percentage-to-cost decorations, buy more land, premium buildings, decorate as needed, and save the rest.
    That's way more than you need to buy everything.
  • No, you can buy multiple of the same premiums... I would just keep buying corn to get to level 29. A lot of $100000 boosts. Then bribe EA with donuts to give us extra land. :p Then get the best Springfield ever. Then OH MY GOD I NEED 10K NOW!
  • Lets see.. I think I've spent under 5000 donuts to get every premium. Don't have exact numbers, but that's close enough. Lets say you don't get many duplicates of things. Maybe a few police cars, a couple ambulances, a nice little apple orchard, maybe 1000-2000 donuts worth of extras. What are you going to do with the remaining 233,000 or so remaining donuts?

Maybe you buy enough cash to get all the land right away and speed up every build. I think you'd probably still have. 100,000+ left over and no room for stuff. You could fill all the land with small premiums, but kind pointless.

Nah, I'd rather spend $10,000 on something else. Nice vacation or something.
  • You do realise you can buy a brand new ducati monster for less than that. I don't want a ducati monster, but I'd rather have one than some digital donuts.