Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Mona and Agency Headquarters Question

I've noticed that even after I've sent all characters on Intel jobs, if Mona isn't already on a task, the icon (binoculars and walkie-talkie) are hovering above the Headquarters. However, there isn't a Collect Intel job for her.Has this happened to anyone else? Am I missing something? Thank you in advance!
  • "stellstone;96272" wrote:
    I've noticed that even after I've sent all characters on Intel jobs, if Mona isn't already on a task, the icon (binoculars and walkie-talkie) are hovering above the Headquarters. However, there isn't a Collect Intel job for her.Has this happened to anyone else? Am I missing something? Thank you in advance!

Yes, I thought it was just a glitch. I try to send her on task before the people for the HQ, I hate the hovering icons that are permanent I still tap them constantly. Duff Gardens and the penny fountain. I think there are more but having a brain fart.
  • I really don't like the floating icons like the fountain or the SH buildings that can but will never upgrade, just annoying lol