Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Monorail.. Monorail... MONORAIL

Welcome to the forum!
  • prmastin336 wrote:
    Please, please sell me straight monorail tracks for doughnuts. I am tired of working for them. It's about time I should cheat.
    Monorail is brilliant folks as has been the whole year. I want Springfield Falls -all my friends have it and to finish the spotbball stadium with proper stadium lights. I want MORE LAND especially Springfield Heights.
    Big love
    Peter Mastin

What is wrong with you guys you are missing a good business idea. I know you are slowing it down but I'm building up curved track in my inventory and I need straight track to connect so SELL It to me. Monorail Monorail Monorail!
  • I love when i get straight tracks.
    I wanna cry when i get more curved tracks
  • I went to redesign my whole town around my monorail. I got to the very last piece where the beginning and end should have connected perfectly. They did not. I sat there in disbelief as I was half a short track piece off. I got irritated and now my town has no monorail. It will come back, but I am with you on wanting straight pieces. The curved should be few and far between. Not the other way around. Even from a developer standpoint it makes more sense to have more straight pieces as that means less space being taken up for a moving object which in turn uses less server and hardware resources.