Forum Discussion

10 years ago

monthly mini event update idea

I think they have enough to do without worrying about this too. Besides, we basically DO get something new once a month anyway, whether it's a level, episode tie in, or holiday event. They seem to like to release new FP prizes in batches, not one at a time, so I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either.
  • I think izabellatrix already said it, but basically, if you consider the various holiday events, plus the episode tie-ins, we've pretty much already got something more or less monthly.
  • The thing is in the past we have gotten two episode tie ins in a month so wouldn't doing this make us lose content? Also every month we either have a event, a mini event, or a level or at least one or two episode tie ins.
  • The monthly "mini-events" are basically the same as the episode tie-ins, which we are already getting about once a month. It might seem like a nice idea but to be honest after a while the novelty wears off and they will run out of ideas to keep the events fresh. At least with the big ones they can use any number of themes, and the tie-ins they can base it around the episode, but mini-events outright? Overworking the ideas.

Just be glad we are getting constant updates even if they are every two to three weeks.
  • I don't think it would work out very well, look at how infrequent the friends points prizes have become and a lot of them were junk, Mr. Teeny, Capitol city goofball, that duck....off the top of my head.