Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Multiple Crushes?

Has anyone achieved having a sim that has multiple crushes on other sims?
Without cheats and mods?
    Reddestiny921
    Seasoned Vanguard
    I did, she had one on an ex, her current husband to be and one of her bullies. All while they were in school. Fun times.
  • Mine has two crushes. One on her boyfriend and one on her best friend. Yay high school!
  • I'm waiting for crushes to get added to young adults up. That will probably be coming with an Attraction System in an Update. There are mods for crushes with YA's and Older though.
  • One of my Teens has had several crushes simultaneously; I don't remember if it was three or four. But, when he accepted a date to Prom with one of them, the other crushes naturally became upset.
  • After I posted this, my sim got 3 crushes :D
    Also learned that even though the crush sentiment runs out, the crush is still there.
    @MoonlightGraham in my experience regarding the prom is that everyone that has a romantic relationship gets upset if they don't et ask. Seems you can ask several sims to go as friends ;)
  • "SheriSim57;c-18182552" wrote:
    "MarleyTheWizard;c-18179852" wrote:
    @SheriSim57 unless you have mods, you can only have one best friend at the time

Well then the sims best friend must always be changing…… lol.

I just go with it cause I don't want the relationship drops then I have my sims Re Propose to their best friends again.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    I don’t know about crushes, but the sim I have played in high school so far has had 3 best friends, I don’t know if each time I accept if it drops another off the best friends.
    SheriSim
    Rising Adventurer
    "MarleyTheWizard;c-18179852" wrote:
    @SheriSim57 unless you have mods, you can only have one best friend at the time

Well then the sims best friend must always be changing…… lol.

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,034 PostsLatest Activity: 38 minutes ago