Forum Discussion

10 years ago

mutant veggies

They are placed by neighbors. You've got 8 hours to squish them and they go down in value the longer you take to squish. Just like the Rigelian juveniles this last October.
  • snoopyviola wrote:
    Does anybody know how often these mutant veggies will appear ????
    Do they always move or can they hide ? Because I read somewhere that you get a message that you clicked them all but I never got a message after they first appeared in my town !!!

I'm not sure how often the mutant veggies (tall and elegant) appear , but the mutant veggies will trigger a message when you tap them all. It seems every 5 or 10 minutes a new one will show up? The mutant seed when tapped shows you the neighbor who placed it. I haven't gotten a notice that I have tapped all the mutant seeds - and maybe I haven't!
  • I've seen a few pop up in my town, but don't know at what point can you place the mutants?
  • Rich0913 wrote:
    I've seen a few pop up in my town, but don't know at what point can you place the mutants?

Sorry I wasn't paying attention - home sick, throwing donuts at my sorrows. I think you have to be upgraded to level 3 in the Monsarno Research building.
  • patzmcm wrote:
    Rich0913 wrote:
    I've seen a few pop up in my town, but don't know at what point can you place the mutants?

Sorry I wasn't paying attention - home sick, throwing donuts at my sorrows. I think you have to be upgraded to level 3 in the Monsarno Research building.

You have you upgrade the building to level 3 and finish lisa 1 hour task of freeing the veggies its a 1 hr task. That task is available after lisas prays to god.