Forum Discussion

12 years ago

My attempt at an ocean fort

Your 3d skills look good enough to me, Mae. It works very well. :thumbup:

• NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Really hoping the same thing. Hopefully they have a mole on the forum reporting back all of our fantastic ideas. I can dream right? :lol:

Id like to think someone from EA checks this forum as a lot of idea's posted here do seem to pop up in the game every now n then :D

Like the fence problem which they fixed :D dear EA if you are reading this now, van you please let us put the squidport buildings on land?
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Really hoping the same thing. Hopefully they have a mole on the forum reporting back all of our fantastic ideas. I can dream right? :lol:

Id like to think someone from EA checks this forum as a lot of idea's posted here do seem to pop up in the game every now n then :D

Too true. Like this one maybe
    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/mitzytaz/null_zps9fbc4b40.png

Lol! Good one! :D
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:

Too true. Like this one maybe
    http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a536/mitzytaz/null_zps9fbc4b40.png

nice one http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b453/daspares/Daspares/Emoticon38.gif

That was funny when i saw that :D He should have taken the red pill tho :lol:
  • I really enjoy the posting of pics of everyone's creativity. I'm waiting for more tiles to build before I create my beachfront and reorganize my town. I like the ocean fort idea, but the beach beer party and csi Miami were pretty cool!
  • grannybern14 wrote:
    I really enjoy the posting of pics of everyone's creativity. I'm waiting for more tiles to build before I create my beachfront and reorganize my town. I like the ocean fort idea, but the beach beer party and csi Miami were pretty cool!

Glad you like my duff beach party. Unless of course there's another beer party that I'm not aware of! Lol! :lol:
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    Boo me if you like but I like the fact the boardwalk buildings only go on the walk. Makes things interesting. Would just like more beach items :lol:

Boo-urns! Lol!

Fair enough to each its own. I just really wanted the pop corn stand to go next to Aztec and my drive in
  • Maegnificent wrote:
    grannybern14 wrote:
    I really enjoy the posting of pics of everyone's creativity. I'm waiting for more tiles to build before I create my beachfront and reorganize my town. I like the ocean fort idea, but the beach beer party and csi Miami were pretty cool!

Glad you like my duff beach party. Unless of course there's another beer party that I'm not aware of! Lol! :lol:

It was your duff beach party! Reminded me of good times past!
  • Yeah.. Beach parties are great. I had a good time creating that scene. Now if only ea will design a duff beer keg. Maybe get homer to do a keg stand!