Forum Discussion

10 years ago

My game is CONSTANTLY crashing.

Been having the same problem since the event started. Some days are worse than others. I usually end up having to stop using the "next" button and go back to the main friends page to continue going without problems but even that doesn't always work...
  • hondab16tune wrote:
    I also have a iPhone6+.

I visit all 82 of my friends in 9-10 minutes.

I have ZERO lag, and have been playing since day 1, and have used all Apple devices. I have played in a iPhone 4, Ipad 2, Ipad Air, and Iphone 6+.

What I would check on your phone is the amount of free space/memory. You NEED around 5GB free on your device to allow the game to run smooth.

I have about 52GB left so that isn't the problem. It's frustrating because at this point I'm not sure I'll even get Bonestorm Santa, which is the only prize I care about in the first tier.
  • Mines Freezing, every time I clicks on something it freezes for 5 seconds before i can do anything else, no point in trying anything in the town, would take an hour to go through everything
  • I have three friend's Springfields, where, after I'm finished tapping and then I try to go anywhere else, the game will sometimes crash. After the 2nd to last update the crashes stopped, and then they can back with the last update.

One problem is that I don't see any special reasons why it happens for those specific Springfields. Out of all my neighbor's Springfields they aren't the largest, or have a large number of premium items, or look like they're near the maximum for decorations, or look like they've been cheating.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 10 hours ago