Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New background music

Not counting THOH themes or Cristmas, but I can't remember the music for TSTO ever change. So I think EA should find away to have songs that have been sung on show. Like right now I have Homer Simpson singing his praise via the Flintstones in my head. Plus I know we know the words to The Stonecutters. Right now the music is off.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    They usually do have different types of music per event but they haven't attempted it with this event.
  • "Castiel19x;c-1691473" wrote:
    They usually do have different types of music per event but they haven't attempted it with this event.

Of all events, you would think they would with this one!
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "daved7637397;c-1691515" wrote:
    "Castiel19x;c-1691473" wrote:

Of all events, you would think they would with this one!

Totally agree! I'm kind of disappointed that there's no new background music for this event. So many possibilities and missed opportunities. :disappointed:
  • Also during tapball the radio station sports channel paid out event currency. Surprised the music stations don't for this event.
  • I was just thinking it be great to sing along to The Stonecutters song or when a fire starts to burn, there's a lesson you must learn. Something, something then you see, you'll avoid catastrophe... doh.

Don't tell me you don't know the words and sing along to the monorail song.