Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Background Music

I just started playing the game this morning and I noticed the background music is continuously playing in the background. Can EA fix it otherwise it is going to be a very long and annoying game.
  • I might be in the minority that actually likes the background music for this event. It has been a while since there was different background music (I think Halloween was the last time but I could be wrong). It is much more relaxing to me than the original track and it lasts longer than several seconds. It brings back memories from The Simpsons Game when your going around Springfield to the levels and getting collectibles while listening to the Springfielders' comments.
  • "LPNintendoITA;c-2072663" wrote:
    you can mute music too in the options

There's always the good old volume button too.
  • Or you can plug your headphones and not put them on your head. Volume is controlled by how far you put them from them.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I love every second of the music playing and glad its constantly going.
  • I find that a good way to reduce the volume of background music is to stand in front of speaker stacks at rock concerts for ten years.
  • "Castiel19x;c-2072736" wrote:
    I love every second of the music playing and glad its constantly going.

me too was just explaining how to dizable ;)
  • "lucienleon519;c-2072753" wrote:
    I find that a good way to reduce the volume of background music is to stand in front of speaker stacks at rock concerts for ten years.

ROFL!
  • "lucienleon519;c-2072753" wrote:
    I find that a good way to reduce the volume of background music is to stand in front of speaker stacks at rock concerts for ten years.

"annettemarc;c-2072782" wrote:
    ROFL!

? Me too!! ?