Forum Discussion

11 years ago

New wheel Ideal

Am hanging on to tokens now in the hope they stick doughnuts on the wheel on Xmas day.

:-)
  • I am hoping they do SOMETHING different in regards to the wheel. Like I would love to see donuts on the wheel. It is WORK to gather up all of these gift cards after all.

The gift should be much more INTERESTING than $1000 or a few more gift cards. Those types of gifts should be on the wheel but not like FILLNG up all the spaces with those options. Like I wish that once most of the Christmas items had been cleared that Barney and the Bowl-a-rama building showed up or something. It seemed pointless to offer the Plow King skin when so many have no Barney to wear it.

Lastly, I am going to hoard whatever gold coins I get from now until almost the end of the event because I am hoping SOMETHING will change about the wheel AFTER Christmas. I was even hoping they might tweak those lower than low odds of getting Claus Co and the snow monster (but maybe I am just dreaming big).
  • As long as they keep adding new exclusive prizes you can only get from the wheel, I'm game.
  • How about an option to spend three (or five. Or whatever.) tokens on one spin of a wheel populated with rare items from previous events, and donuts. (Cool brown house, Nighthawk Diner, Mayan Homer skin, etc., etc., etc. the list goes on.)